- Manage Supplier spend against spend objectives and targets, and process of applying vendor credits/penalties when necessary.
- Assesses the organization’s ability to meet objectives and achieve commercial expectations.
- Manages the supplier’s performance of the services and adherence to service levels, deliverable requirements, and other supplier performance obligations under the agreement.
- Ensure vendors’ contractual compliance by tracking and managing performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and other terms of the contract.
- Works with vendor management analysts to manage new service requests, changes requests, issues and disputes.
- Provides contract knowledge and drives ongoing value from the vendor through contract negotiations, changes, reviews and terminations.
- Maintain contract database up-to-date and initiate renewals 3 months in advance.
- Escalation handling for Vendor performance and renewal.
- Preparing and maintaining the various RACI matrix updated.
- Prepare vendor development plan, conduct vendor review with senior management levels.
- Prepare vendor Score card and Vendor performance reports by working with Raw data and excel
- Prepare and maintain up to date vendor resource contacts and matrix including exceptional support during Holiday Seasons.
- Support in managing escalations where vendor response is below expectations.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- IT Background with Microsoft products and IT contracts management.
- Excellent Data analysis, reporting and presentation skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]