- Confirm accurate cable terminations on cross connect, patch panels, hubs and routers.
- Review site surveys, condition discrepancy reports, design drawings, technical manuals for cable installation feasibility.
- Maintain project tracing information such as production sheets, time sheets, and customer required paperwork.
- Maintain safe and secure work environment by complying with Government standards and legal regulations.
- Manage pole climbing, working at heights, handling ladders, and pushing, pulling and bending equipment.
- Work on-call 24 hours a day for emergency repairs.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Perform cable installation, construction, maintenance and repair works.
- Locate and repair cables faults to maintain existing cable network without causing signal failure interruptions.
- Validate and test end-to-end service provisioning for the cable network.
- A degree/diploma in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Certificate in WAH, WWE and First Aid
- Desirable three years’ work experience including field engineering and project lead responsibility. Supervisory experience is an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft.
- Possess knowledge in all types of splicing activity, cable and safety test equipment and use of all types of cable construction equipment.
- In depth understanding of technology based services, products and networking.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.
How to apply
Send your Application, CV and academic Documents all in one Document (Word or PDF) to [email protected] not later than 31st August 18, 2020 at 5:00 PM