- Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing Huawei software business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out CUSTOMER’s business operations and processes.
- Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new business solutions to relevant stakeholders within/outside CUSTOMER and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified IT solutions.
- Advise the business on technology upgrades and acquisitions.
- Collaborate with business functions in identifying and acquiring technology solutions in line with overall corporate and business strategy.
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and security of corporate data and information.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures, and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication in order to facilitate the effective and smooth running of the division.
- Coordinate the execution of the division’s work programs and plans.
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the division and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of CUSTOMER.
- Oversee the design and implementation of a disaster recovery plan and system that ensures timely and continuous system availability at all times.
- Oversee and ensure the availability & performance of stable systems and applications operating environment.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Review and authorize key expenditures/transactions of the division in line with the approved authority limit.
- Work closely with customer for revenue increase for revenue share businesses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Be accountable and responsible for project finance and customer satisfaction for assigned projects.
- Content operation: Introduce, create, edit, organize, and present content on websites or products to improve the value of RBT content, create content that promotes user loyalty and activity, and ensure content compliance.
- User operation: Develop and execute operation policies based on user requirements to attract new subscribers, promote activation, retain subscribers, and convert payment.
- Traffic operation: Properly plan the construction of diversion channels, control marketing costs, and achieve efficient and accurate customer acquisition and brand exposure and communication.
- Product operation: Take charge of product operation, develop product operation objectives, strategies, measures, and plans, and achieve product business objectives by all operation means. User experience design, optimization, and service innovation are also included.
- Activity operation: Plan and plan marketing activities on a yearly/quarterly/monthly basis, integrate marketing resources, follow up on the launch of activities, design marketing plans and promote activities, optimize the activity process and review the effect, provide enablement training, and assist partners in marketing and promotion.
- Data operation: Identify and locate problems through data analysis based on actual business scenarios, and propose solutions to drive business growth.
- Material preparation and reporting: Lead the preparation of reporting materials based on the customer’s executive reporting requirements, and present and report the materials.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- More than eight (8) years’ work experience with at least two (2) years at the senior management level.
- Have the capabilities of strategy formulation, target breakdown, and operation implementation aligned with operation targets.
- Have experience in managing Internet operation teams, be able to output various presentation slides and make presentations, be good at communication and cooperation, have strong promotion and coordination capabilities, have good judgment, insight, and resist pressure.
- Be able to use English as the working language, have clear logical thinking, good data analysis ability, organization planning ability, and good teamwork spirit.
- Experience in operating RBT, video, music, game, and social media products is preferred.
- Professional knowledge requirements:
- Have rich Internet product operation methods and experience, including theoretical knowledge and practical experience in attracting new customers, promoting activity, data analysis, and activity planning. Plan and analyze operation activities from the perspective of operation quantification data effect. Be sensitive to hot events, be familiar with communication channels, and provide good planning ideas based on hot events.
- Be familiar with the construction of the entire module of mobile Internet product operation, master the design of various Internet marketing activities, and have business success experience in operation projects.