|Duty Station||Kampala, Uganda|
|Job Summary||Ensure and supervise the planning and execution of quality assurance activities for EMTS’s IT function.|
|Responsibilities||· Technical in depth understanding of network architecture and concepts, application architecture, and interoperability of these architectures with one another.
· Technical understanding of computer and network forensics, system and network security, incident management, intrusion detection, vulnerability and patch management, log analysis, and related technologies.
· Demonstrated ability to work well on collaborative, cross-functional teams. Solid interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people of all levels of information technology expertise with a wide range of constituencies and organizational relationships.
· Excellent analytical and data gathering skills
· Demonstrated ability to conduct risk assessments, audits and reviews.
|Qualifications||· First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
· Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
· Very good understanding of audits.
|How to apply||Send your CV to [email protected]|