- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.
- Monitor the OCS system running status on shift, and report to BO if any issues/alarms.
- Escalate any issues that may affect the system availability to the Project Manager/Line Manager.
- Create tickets in Huawei’s ticket system when there is issue in the system.
- Apply from customer the changes to be done by the ticket, follow the change management flow, and get customer approval in time.
- Going to data center periodically for system check and generate report.
Support BO team for issue handling and changes in the system.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
- Experience in IT, Charging system operations and maintenance is preferred.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
- A good team player and able to work effectively.
- Willing to accept responsibility and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of Oracle database, Linux/Unix system and Network equipment is preferred.
Working place will be in Rawagaju(Mbarara).
Send your CV to [email protected]