- Ensure supervision of hardware installations and carry out commissioning and integration of application and software products such as OCS, CBS, etc.
- Perform test activities from stand-alone test, integration test to acceptance test of application and software elements.
- Provide technical and operations support for in service application and software elements.
- Ensure project deployments achieve the time cost, and quality targets for application and software Solutions, as defined by the Project Manager/Line Manager.
- Manage any issues that may affect the software Solutions or customer satisfaction to the Project Manager/Line Manager.
- Supervise and report sub-contractor performance on application and software project delivery and quality of deployment.
- Application and software Products Bid supporting by producing deployment, swap and expansion solutions, provide service solution proposals.
- Analyze the customer’s existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solution.
- Technical Presentations and Participation in Technical discussions with customers.
- Application and software Planning, Performance Analysis and Optimization.
Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in IT, Charging system operations and maintenance
- Good at Charging/billing system architecture, Linux/Unix system, Oracle Database, network equipment installation/configuration/commissioning.
- Good troubleshooting skills, such that faults are promptly identified and rectified to meet the required SLAs.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
- A good team player and able to work effectively.
Capable of to taking responsibility of leading the team in technical part and able to work with minimum supervision.
Send your CV to [email protected]