- Engage in hardware installations and carry out commissioning and integration of application and software products such as OCS, CBS, etc.
- Perform the integration tests with external systems and also finish the acceptance tests.
- Perform operations/changes for hardware like servers, storages, switches, USAU, etc. and software like OS, DB and applications.
- Do the routine checks of system hardware like servers, storages, switches and software like Suse/Unix system Oracle DB and also OCS applications. Perform the issue handling and lead the emergency recovery activity.
- Manage any issues that may affect the system or customer satisfaction to the Project Manager/Line Manager.
- Supervise and report sub-contractor performance on application and software project delivery and quality of deployment.
- Application and software Products Bid supporting by producing deployment, swap and expansion solutions, provide service solution proposals.
- Analyze the customer’s existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solution.
- Technical Presentations and Participation in Technical discussions with customers.
- Application and software Planning, Performance Analysis and Optimization.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Charging system operations and maintenance and has rich experience of infrastructure and OCS/CBS/Billing service.
- Good at Charging/billing system architecture, Linux/Unix system, Oracle Database, network equipment installation/configuration/commissioning.
- Good troubleshooting skills, such that faults are promptly identified and rectified to meet the required SLAs.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
- A good team player and able to work effectively.
- Capable of to taking responsibility of leading the team in technical part and able to work with minimum supervision.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]