- Respond to and Dispatch business questions, technical questions, and problems encountered during system use. Work on 3 shift in NOC 7*24 hours.
- Customer reporting and communication, Oversee and coordinate CUSTOMER’s Services environment and ensure consistent system availability to support the business and network operations (Software platforms, applications, network infrastructure, etc.).
- Be responsible for the stability of the company’s device and Network and ensure the achievement of the 7*24 service online indicators of core services and services.
- Develop and execute Maintenance regulations and processes, including problem management, requirement change management, release management, and configuration management.
Horizontal cooperation with other teams through processes and management, including R&D, product, and test coordination, Completion of other tasks assigned by the leadership.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of transmission, IP, IT, Fiber cable, CCTV site, and site power.
- Preferably with the experience of telecom network maintenance manager
Preferably with the Huawei & Cisco Certification, HCIA, HCIP, HCIE, CCIA, CCIP, CCIE.
How to Apply
Send CV and Academic Docs to; [email protected]