|Position||Data Center Monitoring Agent|
|Duty Station||Kampala, Uganda|
- To monitor all Data Centre equipment/Applications and alarms transmitted to the central management system (CPU, memory, disk, hard drive, etc.)
- To work with the project team to bring equipment/applications into monitoring.
- To ensure all critical alarms are responded to within 15 minutes and corresponding incidents logged.
- To ensure all Incidents which are getting logged with MTN IT Shared Services are prioritized properly with proper Impact and Urgency and the same should assign to correct resolver groups.
- To ensure all Incidents which are getting logged with MTN IT Shared Services have the correct categorization for the type of issue being faced by the customer.
- To endure all missed Alerts for S1 and S2s should be less than 2%
- To endure all Emails alerts are analyzed and logged to the resolver groups within 15 minutes
- To endure all tools and resources for the Command Center are available 24/7. Any issues faced should be escalated immediately to the resolver teams and resources should always be available as per shift
- To ensure all weekly and monthly reports are provided to the FO Manager by the DC Monitoring Lead/Shift Leads for review
- Attend Meetings with the Major Incident Management/Problem Management/Tools team/Service Desk/Senior Management to discuss improvement plans
- Ensure that you are punctual with adherence to your shift timings and break timings. You should be adjustable to handle all the shifts and operational requirements.
- There should not be a single unplanned leave. If you want any leave, plan it and discuss with DCM Lead/Front Office Manager and ensure that you have approval before taking leave.
- All processes i.e. event management must be adhered to at all times.
|How to Apply||Send your CV to [email protected]|