Computer system specialist shall provide technical guidance for the development and troubleshooting of our computer systems. He/She shall identify system data, hardware or software components required to meet our in-house systems’ needs. He/She shall also develop guidelines for implementing secure systems to customers. In addition, he/she will monitor systems in order to identify potential system errors and document instructions and other system information. Finally, they evaluate factors such as compatibility, usability and cost in order to determine the best use of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Server backend management experience in Unix/Linux, MySQL and Bash Shell scripting language
- Understanding of bind9, DNS and DNS sec.
- Understanding of APIs and API integrations such as payment intergrations
- Working knowledge of good practices for computer and data security
- Experience with git and GitHub based source code management
- Understanding of the following programming languages: Python, PHP, Java or Ruby.
- Understanding of Docker containerization & Kubernetes Engine is an added advantage