We are upgrading our email service
For the last 3 months, we at i3c have thought hard about how to improve the overall experience of our email services. That’s because we know how important email is to your daily workflow.
The new mail service will be rolling out in the coming month. We have already moved some users who so far have liked the service.
It includes Roundcube and Zimbra that come with a new simpler and aesthetically better interface with a lot of good features and functionality, some of which include the following;
- Sophisticated privacy protection
- Compose messages with attachments
- Multiple sender identities
- Full featured address book with groups
- Find-as-you-type address book integration
- Richtext/HTML message composing
- Forwarding messages with attachments
- Searching messages and contacts
- Threaded message listing
- Spell checking
- IMAP folder management
- Shared/global IMAP folders
- Unlimited users and messages
You’ll be hearing more from us. Our Helpdesk will be available for support on Phone, Chat or E-mail to help you with the transition.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/InfinityI3C/ and Twitter @InfinityI3C
Instant chat: Initiate chat on our website http://i3c.co.ug
On appointment, we can offer support on Skype, Messenger or Google+ Chat.
We can also offer remote login support via TeamViewer when pre-arranged.